How to Qualify
A patient can qualify for the Maryland medical cannabis program if they:
* Have a chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition that results in the patient being admitted into hospice or receiving palliative care;
* Have a chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or are receiving treatment for a chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition that causes:
* Wasting syndrome;
* Severe or chronic pain;
* Severe nausea;
* Seizures; or
* Severe or persistent muscle spasms
* Have the following diseases and conditions:
* Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
The regulations are subject to change so please go to the MMCC website for the most up to date information regarding the program.
You must have a certification from a qualified approved medical professional, in order to get safe access to medical cannabis in Maryland.
You are probably aware that many states do not have legalized medical cannabis. Maryland has a unique program because it does not have a residency requirement.
ANANDA Medical can help patients who want to learn about their medical cannabis options.
If you don’t live in Maryland and are still interested in learning more about medical cannabis, please contact us.