ANANDA Medical offers a variety of services to facilitate safe access for the greatest number of patients who may benefit from the use of medical cannabis. We take a personalized approach to healing
- Informing the medical community about medical cannabis compounds (CBD, THC, terpenes…), products, programs, and regulations
- Educating patients and caregivers about the therapeutic and palliative potential of phytocannabinoids (CBD, THC…) and terpenes
- Sharing educational presentations and credible materials with the medical community about the benefits and risks of medical cannabis.
- Partnering with the Maryland Medical Society (MedChi) to provide academic resources and medical cannabis CME courses for Maryland physicians
- Increasing demand for lab-tested medical cannabis products by providing the latest evidence-based information about the therapeutic and palliative benefits.
- Introducing patients to compassionate and informed physicians, nurse practitioners, nurse midwives, podiatrists, and dentists
- Partnering with United Patients Group to offer accredited educational courses for physicians, pharmacists, and nurses.
- Connecting medical cannabis producers and medical institutions to facilitate medical cannabis research studies.
Please contact us if you are:
- a business owner interested in purchasing wholesale phytocannabinoid rich CBD oils and products
- a company interested in growing your cannabis business
- we can discuss a customized set of services to best suit the needs of you and your clients
- a cannabis business, medical organization, or research institution interested in conducting cannabinoid studies
- we can assist patient surveys, patient recruitment for clinical trials, data collection…
- a patient, caregiver, or medical professional
- we can provide can provide medical cannabis education for individuals or groups